1. Optimizing for SEOs (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (Search Engine Optimization) is the approach of refining your site so it ranks higher on SE results pages (search engine results pages). This improves the amount of organic (non-paid) traffic landing on your site. SEO techniques can be advantageous for various platforms, including websites, blogs, and infographics.
SEO strategies include:
- On-page SEO: This kind of SEO focuses on the content present on your site. Researching keywords for their number of searches and purpose can help you answer user questions, thus improving your SERPs rankings.
- Off-page SEO: This SEO strategy revolves around all the activities conducted off your website that can influence your ranking. Building backlinks from trusted publishers can greatly improve your ranking for certain keywords. This can be achieved by networking with other publishers, writing guest posts, and generating external interest.
- Technical SEO: This SEO technique emphasizes the back-end of your website, mainly the coding aspect. By optimizing technical elements such as image compression, structured data, and CSS file optimization, your website’s loading speed can be enhanced, which is a crucial factor in SERPs ranking.
2. Utilizing Content Creation
Content creation involves creating and promoting content assets to achieve goals like generating brand recognition, driving traffic growth, lead generation, and customer acquisition.
Some of the channels that can be used in your content creation strategy include:
- Blog posts: By crafting and sharing articles on a business blog, you can showcase industry knowledge and attract natural search traffic. This provides more opportunities for lead conversion.
- Ebooks and whitepapers: Long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers can inform website visitors. These resources can be exchanged for the reader’s contact information, generating leads and guiding potential customers through the buying process.
- Infographics: Infographics offer visual content that helps visitors improve their understanding of a concept.
- Audio or visual content: Creating content for television or radio broadcasts can greatly expand your audience reach.
3. Employing Social Media Promotion
Social media marketing involves advertising your brand and content on social media to raise brand awareness, increase traffic, and generate leads. Social media platforms for promotion include:
Social can also be used to create viral promotions. Collaborating with popular content creators or participating in trending topics can result in content being shared extensively across a platform.
4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
PPC is a method of driving traffic to your site by paying a publisher each time your ad is clicked. Google AdWords, where you can pay for top positions on the search engine’s SERPs, is a common PPC form. Other PPC platforms include:
- Paid ads on Facebook: Users can pay to personalize a variety of posts, which Facebook will display to people who match your business’s audience.
- Twitter Ads campaigns: Users can pay to place a series of posts dedicated to achieving a specific business goal, like increased website traffic or more Twitter followers.
- Sponsored Messages on LinkedIn: Users can pay to send messages directly to specific LinkedIn users based on their industry and background.
5. Affiliate Marketing
Performance-based advertising is a performance-based marketing model where you earn a commission for promoting another’s products or services on your website. Methods for performance-based advertising include hosting video ads through the YouTube Partner Program and posting affiliate links from your social media accounts. Leveraging influencers can also be a powerful form of performance-based advertising.
6. Native Advertising
Native advertising refers to ads that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other non-paid content. Examples include BuzzFeed-sponsored posts and social media advertising, like Facebook and Instagram ads.
7. Automating Marketing
Marketing automation involves software that automates basic marketing operations. Many marketing tasks can be automated, such as:
- Email newsletters
- Social media post scheduling
- Lead-nurturing workflows
- Campaign tracking and reporting
8. Email Marketing
Email marketing allows companies to communicate with their audiences. Email is commonly used to promote content, discounts, and events, as well as to direct people to the business’s site. The types of emails you might send in an email marketing campaign include:
- Blog subscription newsletters
- Follow-up emails to website visitors who downloaded something
- Customer welcome emails
- Holiday promotions to loyalty program members
- Tips or similar series emails for customer nurturing
9. Public Relations Online
Online PR involves securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It is similar to traditional PR but in the digital space. Channels for maximizing PR efforts include social media for reporter outreach, engaging online reviews of your company, and responding to comments on your website or blog.
Here’s a spun version of the text:
10. Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a approach where you draw in, interact with, and delight customers at every stage of the buying journey. It employs every digital marketing strategy mentioned earlier to create a customer experience that matches with the customer, rather than opposing them.
11. Sponsored Content
Sponsored content involves a brand paying another company or entity to create and advertise content that discusses their brand or service. This can include collaborating with influencers or a blog post or article showcasing a topic, service, or brand.
12. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM involves using paid advertising and SEO to market your business when a potential lead looks for a product or business related to yours. SEM services such as Bing Ads and Google Ads enable you to place paid ads on search engines for immediate visibility.
13. Instant Messaging Marketing
Instant Messaging Marketing is a rapid way to reach potential leads through messaging platforms. It’s an effective way to inform your audience about flash sales, new products, or updates about their orders. It also offers a convenient way for customers to connect axkzth with customer service on platforms like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.